Spending time each morning in prayer with God really does make a difference in your state of mind and the path of your day. We should never be so busy that we do not take the time to ask, seek, and knock. He is able and His love, mercy, and grace are renewed every day. Be blessed.
When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, “I used everything you gave me.” (Erma Bombeck)
Use your God-given talents to help serve others and make the world a better place for everyone. According to Scripture:
We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us. If your gift is prophesying, then prophesy in accordance with your faith; if it is serving, then serve; if it is teaching, then teach; if it is to encourage, then give encouragement; if it is giving, then give generously; if it is to lead, do it diligently; if it is to show mercy, do it cheerfully. (Romans 12: 6-8, NIV)
And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. (1 Corinthians 13:13, NIV)
- Luke 10:27 (AMP) – You must love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind; and your neighbor as yourself.
- Romans 5:8 (NIV) – But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
- John 3:16 (ESV) – For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.
- Proverbs 8:17 (CEB) – I love those who love me; those who seek me will find me.
- 1 Peter 4:8 (NLT) – Most important of all, continue to show deep love for each other, for love covers a multitude of sins.
Without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.