No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death nor life, either angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. (Romans 8:37-39)
An excerpt from the book, “A Return To Love: Reflections on the Principles of
A Course in Miracles” © Marianne Williamson, 1992
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.
We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?
Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God.
Your playing small does not serve the world.
There is nothing enlightened about shrinking
so that other people won’t feel insecure around you.
We are all meant to shine, as children do.
We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us.
It is not just in some of us; it is in everyone.
And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously
give other people permission to do the same.
As we are liberated from our own fear,
our presence automatically liberates others.
As we celebrate Valentine’s Day in terms of hearts, romance, candy, and other endearing activities, let us not forget that the basis for this celebration is LOVE. Happy Valentine’s Day!
And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. (1 Corinthians 13:13, NIV)
- Luke 10:27 (AMP) – You must love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind; and your neighbor as yourself.
- Romans 5:8 (NIV) – But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
- John 3:16 (ESV) – For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.
- Proverbs 8:17 (CEB) – I love those who love me; those who seek me will find me.
- 1 Peter 4:8 (NLT) – Most important of all, continue to show deep love for each other, for love covers a multitude of sins.
May God send His love like sunshine, in His warm and gentle way, to fill each corner of your heart, each moment of today. (Author Unknown)